Coronavirus Outbreak - Some local information
Information regarding the Coronavirus outbreak - please see below local information and the attached documents out line what help has been set up in the community.
· Long Clawson Medical Practice has suspended open access appointments with immediate effect. All consultations will now be by booked appointment. The Doctors will be using telephone triage to support the booking of face-to-face appointments.
· If you suspect you may have Coronavirus, do not attend your GP Practice, Community Pharmacist or Hospital. Please visit NHS 111 online for further advice, stay indoors and avoid contact with other people.
· All church services have been cancelled until further notice
· Old Dalby church is open every day between 9.00am and dusk. Anyone wanting a quiet open space for prayer or reflection is welcome. The door handles and other common surfaces will be disinfected twice daily.
· The planned community lunch on the 16th April has been cancelled and the Thursday Village Hall Drop In will not take place until further notice.
· Rev Jamie Mackay is able to visit in a life limiting emergency or happy to call on the phone if anyone would like to speak to the vicar 01664 823475.
· Anyone wishing to donate items for the Melton Storehouse can leave them in the basket at the back of the church.
· The school has introduced a range of precautions to protect their whole community for as long as possible. These can be seen on the school's Facebook page but include limiting the time parents gather while dropping off and picking up their children. They are establishing a new page on their website with links to online learning.
Posted: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 17:01 by Sue Evans